Our program methods includes:
- Structured behavioral programs utilizing a point and level system.
- Case management performed by social workers at each facility.
- Individual and family therapy by licensed clinicians.
- Daily process groups to focus on thoughts and feelings.
- Weekly anger management groups.
- Drug and alcohol education by addiction treatment specialists.
- Twelve-step programs utilizing sponsors.
- Random drug testing with laboratory results.
- Weekly treatment team meetings for individualized treatment plans.
- Academic tutors / mentors to supplement educational goals.
- Psychiatrist for psychiatric exams and medication evaluations.
- Staff nurse on call 24 hours per day.
- Off-site outings for recreational therapy.
- Off-site detoxification (the process by which the body rids itself of a drug).
- Behavioral counseling.
- Medication (for opioid, tobacco, or alcohol addiction).
- Evaluation and treatment for co-occurring mental health issues such as depression and anxiety.
- Long-term follow-up to prevent relapse.
A range of care with a tailored treatment program and follow-up options can be crucial to success. Treatments could include both medical and mental health services as needed.
Treatment for drug abuse or dependence usually includes group therapy, one or more types of counseling, and drug education. A 12-step program is often part of treatment and continues afterward as part of your recovery.
Treatment does not just deal with drugs. It helps youth take control of their life so they don’t have to depend on drugs. They’ll learn good reasons to quit drugs. Staying drug-free is a lifelong process that takes commitment and effort.