R-resilient Group Homes provides several treatment programs for male youths between the ages of 13 and 17. The program are designed to increase self-reliance and decision-making abilities of residents, while providing ample opportunities for group interaction and shared responsibilities, with the ultimate goal of living independently.
Our residence can attend public schools, be enrolled in an electrician program or attend other educational programs. R-resilient Group Homes provide intensive case management focusing on building home, school and community linkages.
- To prepare youth for supportive or independent living situations.
- To teach appropriate social skills.
- To teach Activities of Daily Living Skills.
- To foster positive interactions within a family-like setting.
- To focus on individual strengths and areas for improvement.
- To teach age-appropriate levels of responsibility.
- To support a successful community school experience.
- Non-institutionalized community residence.
- Flexible staff-to-client milieu ratios.
- Wide variety of community activities.
- After school employment opportunities.
- Preparing Youths for Young Adulthood (PAYA) curriculum.
- Psychotherapy services provided through R-resilient Group Homes or on an outpatient basis in the community.