R-Resilient group homes, a non-profit organization, is a residential substance abuse treatment facility for boys that offers vocational training in the electrical, electronics, and electrician’s industries. R-resilient Group Homes provides for the needs of at risk, abused, and delinquent boys, between the ages of 13 and 17. Our primary focus is drug and alcohol abuse, mental health, and behavioral modification. In addition, we inspire these youth by providing them with the tools and equipment needed in their pursuit of sobriety and career.
We believe that community support is vital to the emotional recovery of our youths. Our community support frequently comes through local churches and service clubs, all of which assist with treatment needs and equipment provisions not covered by governmental agencies.
Our structured and nurturing homes are located throughout Riverside, California. Our newly remolded spacious three and four bedroom facilities will be licensed by the State of California, Department of Social Services/ Community Care Licensing.
Donations of electrical, electronics, and/or electrician’s equipment to support our workshops, as well as furniture, household items, sporting equipment and financial support are always needed and greatly appreciated.
We are here to serve the needs for our youth future.
The following is a brief summary of R-resilient group homes program:
- A three and/or four bedroom, male only facility, dedicated to substance abuse treatment and employment training.
- Cognitive Behavioral approach model to treatment.
- Positive peer culture driven program utilizing peer counseling, feedback and support.
- Full-time social workers and 24-hour awake child care staff.
- Minimum of 1 hours per week of individual and/or group treatment.
- Bi-monthly multi-family treatment group involving residents and their family members.
- Therapy and medication evaluation with consulting psychologist and psychiatrist, as needed.
- Family therapy as needed in preparation for reunification.
- Minimum of one community recovery group per week.
- A program dedicated to electronics and electrician programs for youth development training.
- GED preparation available.
- Independent living skills and training offered.